BC Ready-Mixed Concrete Association (BCRMCA)
1. BCRMCA will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose than those identified below, except with your consent.
2. BCRMCA will protect your personal information with appropriate security safeguards.
3. BCRMCA will strive to keep your personal information as accurate and up to date as is necessary for the purposes identified below.
4. BCRMCA will honour your request to access your personal information in as timely fashion as is reasonably possible.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. To establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you and to provide ongoing service.
2. To develop, enhance, market or provide products and services. For example, BCRMCA uses survey responses to analyze trends, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
3. To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
Personally identifying information that you provide by written method, fax or e-mails will be used only for such purposes as are described at the point of collection, such as to send information or products to you, update your membership record, or to respond to your questions or comments. If you provide contact information, BCRMCA staff may contact you to clarify your comment or question, or to learn about your level of customer satisfaction with our services.
Any credit card information you provide for goods or services is secure and used only for your intended purpose.
Links to Other Sites
This website contains links to other sites. The BCRMCA is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites, which may be different from the privacy practices described in this policy. We encourage you to become familiar with privacy practices of other sites you visit, including linked sites.
The term "members and customers" as used in this statement includes BCRMCA members, or any individual or organization having contact or conducting transactions with the Association.